General Terms & Conditions LoveChamp
1. Love Champ : Marie-Sophie Van de Pas, established in Amsterdam, Chamber of Commerce no. 70760462.
2. Customer: the party which Love Champ has entered into an agreement with.
3. Parties: Love Champ and customer together.
4. Consumer: a customer who is an individual acting for private purposes.
1. These terms and conditions will apply to all quotations, offers, activities, orders, agreements and deliveries of services or products by or on behalf of Love Champ.
2. Parties can only deviate from these conditions if they have explicitly agreed upon in writing.
3. The parties expressly exclude the applicability of supplementary and/or deviating general terms and conditions of the customer or of third parties.
1. All prices used by Love Champ are in euros, are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of any other costs such as administration costs, levies and travel-, shipping- or transport expenses, unless expressly stated otherwise or agreed otherwise.
2. Love Champ is entitled to adjust all prices for its products and services, shown in its shop, on its website or otherwise, at any time.
3. The parties agree on a total price for a service provided by Love Champ. This is always a target price, unless the parties have explicitly agreed upon in writing on a fixed price, which cannot be deviated from.
4. Love Champ is entitled to deviate up to 10% of the target price.
5. If the target price exceeds 10%,, Love Champ must let the customer know in due time why a higher price is justified.
6. If the target price exceeds 10%, the customer has the right to cancel the part of the order that exceeds the target price by 10%.
7. Love Champ has the right to adjust prices annually.
8. love Champ will communicate price adjustments to the customer prior to the moment the price increase becomes effective.
9. The consumer has the right to terminate the contract with Love Champ if he does not agree with the price increase.
Consequences of late payment
1. If the customer does not pay within the agreed term, Love Champ is entitled to charge an interest of 2% per month for non-commercial transactions from the day the customer is in default, where a part of the month is counted for a whole month.
2. When the customer is in default, whereby a part of a month is counted for a whole month.
3. The collection costs are calculated on the basis of the Reimbursement for extrajudicial collection costs.
4. If the customer does not pay on time, Love Champ may suspend its obligations until the customer has met his payment obligation.
5. In the event of liquidation, bankruptcy, attachment or suspensions of payments on behalf of the customer, the claims of Love Champ on the customer are immediately due and payable.
6. If the customer refuses to cooperate with the performance of the agreement by Love Champ, he is still obliged to pay the agreed price to Love Champ.
Right of recovery of goods
1. As soon as the customer is in default, Love Champ is entitled to invoke the right of recovery with regard to the unpaid products delivered to the customer.
2. Love Champ invokes the right of recovery by means of a written or electronic announcement.
3. As soon as the customer has been informed of the claimed right of recovery, the customer must immediately return the products concerned to Love Champ, unless the parties agree to make other arrangement about this,
4. The costs for the collection or return of the products are at the expense of the customer.
Right of withdrawal
1. A consumer may cancel an online purchase during a cooling-off period of 7 days without giving any reason, provided that:
the product has not been used
it is not a product that can spoil quickly, like food or flowers
the product is not specially tailored for the consumer or adapted to its special needs
it is not a product that may not be returned for hygienic reasons (underwear, swimwear, etc)
the seal is still intact, when the product is a data carried with digital content (DVDs, CDs, etc.)
the service does not concern accommodation, travel, restaurant business, transport, catering assignment or form of leisure activity
the product is not a separate magazine or a loose newspaper
the purchase does not concern an (assignment to) urgent repair
it does not concern a service that is fully performed with the consent of the customer within the 7 calendar days right of withdrawal period and the consumer has not renounced his right of withdrawal.
2. The cooling-off period of 7 days as referred to in paragraph 1 commences:
on the day after the consumer has received the last product or part of 1 order
as soon as the consumer has received the first the product of a subscription
as soon as the consumer has purchased a service for the first time
as soon as the consumer has confirmed the purchase of a digital content via the internet
3. The consumer can notify his right of withdrawal via firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The consumer is obliged to return the product to Love Champ within 14 days after the notification of his right of withdrawal, after which period his right of withdrawal will lapse.
Reimbursement of delivery costs
1. If the purchase costs and any other costs (such as delivery costs) are eligible for reimbursement according to the law, Love Champ will refund these costs to the consumer within 14 days of receipt of the timely appeal to the right of withdrawal, provided that the customer returned the product to Love Champ in time.
2. The costs for return are only reimbursed Love Champ if the complete order is returned.
Reimbursement of return costs
If the consumer invokes his right of withdrawal and returns the entire order on time, the costs for returning the complete order will be borne by the consumer.
Suspension of obligations by the customer
The customer waives the right to suspend the fulfilment of any obligation arising from the agreement.